12 de enero de 2009

Algo Geek para empezar

Bueno, he publicado diferentes cosillas sobre informática, aun que pocas la verdad. Así que aquí va algo muy geek pero divertido! (en inglés)

(morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
(alec_eso): 1, morganj
(morganj): bastard.

Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders

The first time hypr opened a box of Cheerios and looked inside he yelled, "OH WOW! DONUT SEEDS!"
wtf are donut seeds

-[Conroy_Bumpus]- OH FUCK ME
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FROM SOCCER PRACTICE
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- 9 HOURS AGO
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- HOLY SHIT
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- BYE

brad, your mom is fine as shit
i think i will masturbate to her while i play with my balls
brad had to go blow his nose, but thanks for the compliment, i will be calling your mother
Jesus-fucking christ!!!

Real life should have a fucking search function, or something.
I need my socks.

<@Terror> "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield."
<@cky> opposite over hypotenuse
<@cky> dipshit

can you guys see what I type? 
no, raize 
How do I set it up so you can see it?

i don't have hard drives. i just keep 30 chinese teenagers in my basement and force them to memorize numbers

Brad do you have any issues with " burn in " on your plasma?
nope
kool
How well does it handle blacks
I have it bolted to the wall, so they can't really take it without some serious work

next person to talk after his line will be kicked :)
*this
* Fireslide was kicked by Fireslide (12‹61912›)

Mjordan2nd: If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Chris: Spider Man
Tim: batman
Sidd: batman
Mjordan2nd: I'd be god

Hey, you know what sucks?
vaccuums
Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
black holes
Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
lava?

oh man
I was opening a coke, right
--> Beefpile (~mbeefpile@cloaked.wi.rr.com) has joined #themacmind
and it exploded
ALMOST all over my keyboard
but I got it away just in time
<-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers)
:<

d-_-b
how u make that inverted b?
wait
never mind

: If they only realized 90% of the overtime they pay me is only cause i like staying here playing with Kazaa when the bandwidth picks up after hours.
: If any of my employees did that they'd be fired instantly.
: Where u work?
: I'm the CTO at LowerMyBills.com
*** Ben174 (BenWright@TeraPro33-41.LowerMyBills.com) Quit (Leaving)

Fuente: bash.org

2 comentarios:

Fenix dijo...

XDDDDD

Dios, hay algunos que son epicos...

"<@Terror> "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield."
<@cky> opposite over hypotenuse"

"(morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
(alec_eso): 1, morganj
(morganj): bastard."

Fenix dijo...

Que sepás que el filtro del forum ha censurado tu blog XD ME imagino que este ultimo post tiene demasiados "Fuck" "Shit" y "bastard" XDDD